- Ready To Let And Available Now!
- Perfect For One Or Two People
- Lots Of Off Road Parking Space
- Easy To Mantain Gardens
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Bathroom With Bath And Shower
- One Double Bedroom
Beautifully presented and totally modernised and a very desirable semi-detached town house with lots of off road parking space!
The kitchen is fully fitted and has integrated appliances, the bathroom has a white suite complete with a shower over the bath, there's central heating from the gas fired combi boiler and all the windows and external doors are UPVC double glazed units.
Neat landscaped gardens complete the picture and this house is really conveniently close to a popular local primary school, to Longton Town Centre and to the A50!
Be quick! See our virtual viewing online and for more information call or e-mail us.
CONDITIONS OF LET
Smoking: No Smoking is permitted in the Property * Pets: The Property is being offered as a “no pets” property. If you have a pet or are considering having one during the course of the tenancy, it will be at the Landlord’s discretion as to whether this will be accepted so you should advise us of this prior to application. * Financial: You will be required to have a gross (before deductions/outgoings) monthly income of at least 2.5 times the rent e.g. if the monthly rent is £395, then you will need to have a monthly income at least £987.50. You will also be required to pay the rental amount monthly and in advance. If you are unable to meet these financial requirements, then you should advise us prior to application as it will be at the Landlord’s discretion as to whether you will be accepted.
WHAT IT WILL COST
PRIOR TO MOVING IN:
* One month’s rent * Deposit £ 685 * Holding Deposit £137 (payable on application and then deducted from monies due at move in)
DURING A TENANCY:
* Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement * Payment of reasonable costs incurred for replacement keys/security device if lost by you during the tenancy * Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with any early termination of your tenancy * Payment of all services i.e. gas, electricity, water, television licence, council tax, telephone, broadband and installation/subscription charges for cable/satellite to the provider of that service if permitted and applicable * Any other permitted payments not stated above which are entitled to be claimed under relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Austerberry is a member of Propertymark’s Client Money Protection (CMP) Scheme, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of the Property Redress Scheme, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on our website or by contacting us directly.