- A Two Bedroom Apartment
- Own Front Door
- Residents and Visitor Parking Spaces
- Fitted Kitchen Integrated With Oven And Hob
- White Bathroom Suite, Bath With Shower Over
- Electric Heating
Alexander Court is an exclusive gated development of high-quality apartments which benefit from ample residents and visitor parking and is conveniently close to access to the A50 in Longton.
This apartment has its own front door and accommodation over the first and second floors with a large master bedroom on the second floor and a second bedroom on the first floor along with the majority of the accommodation. There is a fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, an attractive lounge and a modern bathroom with a white suite and shower fitting over the bath.
This apartment is available now on an unfurnished basis.
CONDITIONS OF LET
Smoking: No Smoking is permitted in the Property * Pets: If you have a pet or are considering having one during the course of the tenancy, it will be at the Landlord’s discretion as to whether this will be accepted so you should advise us of this prior to application. Please note the Landlord may wish to ask for a higher rental amount than advertised if they accept a pet. * Financial: You will be required to have a gross (before deductions/outgoings) monthly income of at least 2.5 times the rent e.g. if the monthly rent is £395, then you will need to have a monthly income at least £987.50. You will also be required to pay the rental amount monthly and in advance. If you are unable to meet these financial requirements, then you should advise us prior to application as it will be at the Landlord’s discretion as to whether you will be accepted. If you are in employment, you must have been employed in your current job for at least six months, if you are self-employed we will want to see 6 months of bank statements to show your income or if you are in receipt of benefits, we will need to see confirmation of the benefits received and the amounts being paid to you.
WHAT IT WILL COST
PRIOR TO MOVING IN:
* One month’s rent * Deposit £ 542 * Holding Deposit £109 (payable on application and then deducted from monies due at move in)
DURING A TENANCY:
* Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement * Payment of reasonable costs incurred for replacement keys/security device if lost by you during the tenancy * Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with any early termination of your tenancy * Payment of all services i.e. gas, electricity, water, television licence, council tax, telephone, broadband and installation/subscription charges for cable/satellite to the provider of that service if permitted and applicable * Any other permitted payments not stated above which are entitled to be claimed under relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Austerberry is a member of Propertymark’s Client Money Protection (CMP) Scheme, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of the Property Redress Scheme, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on our website or by contacting us directly.